Vieau Associates serves as an experienced partner for all aspects of petroleum release investigations, from discovery to closure.
Our staff includes professional geologists and engineers with decades of experience in this subject area. We are capable of managing all aspects of the investigation, including site investigation, corrective action and remedial system design. Our ability to navigate the regulatory maze expedites site closure and maximizes state reimbursement assistance.
Vieau Associates frequently performs the following investigation activities:
- Advancement of soil probes and test pits
- Installation of groundwater monitoring wells
- Installation of vapor intrusion sampling points
- Completion of receptor surveys:
- Surface water
- Utility corridors
- Vapor receptors
- Regulatory reporting:
- Tank excavation reports
- Limited site investigation reports
- Remedial investigation reports
- Conceptual corrective action design
- State reimbursement assistance
With our experienced staff of veteran geologists and engineers, you can depend on Vieau Associates to recommend the best approach to remediating petroleum contamination. Our knowledge of risk based corrective action and regulatory best management practices translates into the best approach for each unique situation.
Our efficient navigation of the regulatory maze expedites site closure and maximizes your state reimbursement assistance.
Vieau Associates is hands-on in the evaluation, design and implementation of remedial systems, including:
- Natural attenuation
- Source Removal
- Soil excavation, disposal or treatment
- Groundwater pump and treat systems
- In-situ approaches
- Soil vapor extraction
- Air sparging
- Oxygen-releasing compound injection (ORC) systems
- Groundwater monitoring
- Soil vapor mitigation systems
- System operation & maintenance, regulatory reporting and decommissioning