Careers Professional Engineer
Vieau Associates is a smaller environmental consulting firm well positioned for continued growth and diversification. We currently provide due diligence and voluntary cleanup services for a broad base of clients and manage projects throughout the upper Midwest. We are seeking a licensed engineer with at least 4 years of relevant experience to develop and manage professional engineering services required for successful real estate transactions and brownfields redevelopment. The right candidate will demonstrate:
- Training in environmental, geological or civil/structural engineering.
- A solid grasp of standards and regulations bearing on liability and risk management, for our clients and our firm;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Proficiency in technology applications and regulatory protocol for investigation and remediation;
- Project management and business development acumen;
- Enthusiasm and ability to learn, adapt and diversify in a rapidly changing profession;
- An unqualified commitment to responsive client service.
We are prepared to offer a competitive compensation package and accommodate flexibility. This position presents an excellent opportunity for advancement.